Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"National Museum and Wawa Rizal"

"National Museum and Wawa Rizal"

"National Museum"

 When we went to National Museum last November, I was learning culture of things

 Have I saw about kuwaresma for masks

I felt amazed that Maitum jar but teacher explained about some died in jar and he prayed with Maitum Jar.

 I felt saw that beautiful province because it''s clean forest and beach.

 

I felt saw to old thing and have plate and glass of different. 

 

I saw to found about boat exhibits because don't touch plastic in boat.


There are using princess of clothes and weapons.

g

There is using  pot, spoon and clothes




I saw to cave and died skeleton because felt not yet from Cave.


I saw to old butuan boat from Butuan.

I saw to old brown buttery and grasshopper etc. 

I was saw to very deep in sea because always bring down even hide things

"Wawa Dam"

There is beautiful the waterfall in Wawa Dam and

the big white rocks are many in the mountain.


 We went to Wawa Dam because I just looked that big white rock than person.

We saw to waterfall then I was visited; the cave hide rocks  

We were walking to hide cave even hide church. 

We have visited the house about deep well for jail..
















No comments:

Post a Comment